Chances are you’re traveling to explore the world, to meet other people, perhaps to work hard as an expat, but anyway also to enjoy yourself. Guesthouse Vertoef, pronounced ‘Vertoof’, is derived from the old Dutch verb ‘vertoeven’, which means “to stay pleasurably” and this is exactly what we stand for. So have a good time!
Long Stay means you want to enjoy one of our comfortable studios for the period of more than one month with a maximum of six months per calender year.
Are you planning to stay less than one month, please read more at Hotel Stay.
Guesthouse Vertoef wants her Long Stay guests to feel at home soon. You ’ll be having a fully equipped studio which makes it easy for you to make it your own place. Each studio is uniquely styled with en suite bathroom, toilet, flat screen tv and a kitchen with a fridge, dishwasher, induction cooker, oven and all the kitchen and tableware you need.
Interested? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for pricing and availability. Mention in your email the number of persons, reason for your stay and arrival and departure dates.
Don’t worry about cleaning your studio, cause we’re happy to look after that. Feel free to do your laundry yourself and use our fully equiped laundry facility.
• 45 euros per night for 1 person
• 55 euros per night for 2 persons
• With the exception of events, other rates apply.
OUR PRICES INCLUDES
• Superfast, 700 mb/s wifi throughout the entire guesthouse.
• One set of bed linen and 4 towels are included and will be changed once a week. If you prefer another frequency, just let us know. An extra set of bed linen and towels are available at the reception on request for €11,00.
• Kitchen package that provides everything you need to cook, eat and drink.
• Free use of our two saunas.
• Free admission to the fitness area, except the Milon Circle (intake procedure and professional guidance are required).
• Free use of our Work Area, with its professional and inspiring atmosphere and where you can rub shoulders with local workers, fellow expats and international
• A permanent warm welcome to our Bar & Bites!
• A friendly smile!
• Because we appreciate good health and positive energy, we give our hotel guests €40,- discount for access to the whole My35 fitness studio! For our guests they charge a monthly fee of only €20,-! (Instead of the full €60,-) Check www.my35.nl for further details.
• You can use our fully equipped laundry facility: € 3,50 for washing € 3,50 for drying, ironing for free.
• Tourist Tax is not included in the price. We assume that Guesthouse Vertoef Long Stay guests will register their temporary residence at the municipality. You are then exempted from paying tourist tax. Registration at the municipality is mandatory if you’re planning to stay in Nijmegen for longer than 4 months regardless of whether you are staying at Guesthouse Vertoef or elsewhere.
• If you have any questions regarding bookings, staying at the guesthouse, payments, facilities etc., check our FAQ. If you have a specific question or want to challenge us with your comments then please contact us.
ADDITIONAL COSTS PER BOOKING
• We want all our Long Stay guests to have that refreshing feeling of entering a brand new home! The extra services costs per booking are €140,- regardless of the length of stay. These costs break down as follows:
• Administration fee € 75,-
• Final cleaning of the room after check out €65,-
• Our team is focused on buying at the best price/quality ratio, but if you’re no satisfied for any reason, do not hesitate to contact our staff
• The deposit for Long Stay is €700,- and will be returned within a week after check out and inspection of your studio.
• A reservation becomes final after payment of the accommodation fee for the first month + additional costs and deposit mentioned above.
• Parking on our own property: €70,- euros per month.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
• Payment is made prior to each month. The first payment including the additional costs must be paid 1 month before arrival by bank transfer or credit card.
• Up to 4 weeks before arrival can be canceled free of charge, then monthly can be canceled. If you end up in a higher price category per night, this amount will be added to your bill.
Not an impersonal hotel room, but a nice, own spot where you can invite people, relax and work with full concentration if you want to.